Thursday, October 4, 2018

Weed Review #1: Super Mario



Super Mario is an awesome weed for an awesome price. I get it from Remedy on Quinpool Road in Halifax. 

When I first started buying it I was amazed at how low the price was at a mere ten bucks a gram.

The first time I tried it, I ordered three grams of the Sativa and made out of the adventure feeling somewhat prosperous. I was't expecting great things from it because it was, in my mind, a discount weed, so a good buzz would be all to expect. 

But it wasn't like that at all. Super Mari really does it for me. 

I started to get a bit into edibles for the body buzz. It's quite amazing what a cookie can do for you after a hard day at work. Yum. 

So I'm already impressed that Super Mario is relatively inexpensive. Can you imaging the excitement I felt when I went into Remedy one day and found Super Mario for six dollars a gram! I was very excited. It was like Christmas had come early. 

Needless to say, my weed budget went much further that week. Instead of four grams I was able to get seven. Not sure how that works out mathematically, but it worked out perfectly for the  amount of money I had on me at the time. 

I must say that out of all the dispensaries I have been in, Remedy on Quinpool is definitely the friendliest and has the largest selection. Now lets see if the government will leave well enough alone and let them stay open after legalization of marijuana happens on October 17 in Canada... I certainly hope so. 


My Mess


No comments:

Post a Comment