Saturday, October 13, 2018

They Shut Her Down: Remedy is Gone

Well the government is making one promise come true.

All the dispensaries in the city are closed. MY dispensary is closed.  Bastards.

I only found out because I was looking for a cookie from my local. I was soon to find out that wasn't going to happen. After my shear disappointment and screaming on the sidewalk, I digressed into a more civilized person.

From Remedy I pondered going to Canadian Tire, which if you know the neighborhood you'll understand it's a very short walk. I walked into the Canadian Tire store only to turn around and walk out. It was jammed in there and I wan't in the mood.

From there, I went to Shopper's Drug Mart, hoping to find a notebook or something reasonably like it to take to work on Tuesday so I have something to write on. Walked through the madhouse they call the Superstore on Quinpool and arrived at Shopper's unscathed yet bothered from the crowds.

I found what I was looking for in Shopper's. I got a 300 page notebook. That should do it for the first day.

I am so upset that Remedy is gone. It was one of the greatest conveniences of living where I live. I will miss it and the staff. I sincerely hope the government of Nova Scotia knows the standards have been set in Halifax, so they better be able to live up to them.

Klevr Digital Marketing


No comments:

Post a Comment