Friday, October 26, 2018

Smokin' and Relaxing.....

I was sitting at my computer last night and an email came in from my employer addressed to me telling me the rules around smoking pot at work. At first I thought, "wow are they gonna let us smoke pot at work?" but I clued in pretty quick.

But I was still paranoid because I had just smoked a joint and was high as a kite when I read it. I couldn't help myself though, I had to ask another person at work if they received the same email. And, of course, everyone had.

The point is, I was immediately paranoid that someone in the class had found out that I'm a smoker and would translate that to the others in the wrong way. Then, I thought to myself and said "NO, WAIT...POT IS LEGAL!". I felt actual relief when the thought crossed my mind. Don't know why I was so worried that someone at work knows I smoke. Just kinda freaked me out a bit.

The week was like an emotional roller coaster ride through the dark halls of mount doom. I walked through this week with the Reaper at my side, and yet, even with the weight of it, I managed to make it through.

Will next week be as good or bad or even worse? I can't tell the future. But I can tell you the weed I'm getting served by the Cannabis Store is premium stuff.  It's really getting me high and letting stress out. Don't know why it works, it just does.

The Clyde Street Cannabis Store is pretty OK. Very professional and market savvy.  I think they did everything pretty well. As far as them running out of product is concerned, I'm sure they had a pretty hard time keeping whiskey on the shelf after prohibition too. In other words, they'll learn more about the demands of customers in the coming months.




No comments:

Post a Comment