Thursday, August 23, 2018

Confused


I'm giving dope the benefit of the doubt.

I went out to my day job today and found it to be tedious at best. I wasn't amused or impressed by anything and I came home with a chip on my shoulder. That sucks.

But then, I realized that I had a bunch of Super Mario on my desk, and I damn near cried. It's a beautiful thing. Now, after indulging, the whole world looks different.

Medical or not, I am convinced that marijuana helps me with my moods. When I'm down, it brings me up. When I'm up, it makes me feel high enough that I know when it's time to slow down. It's a beautiful thing.

Now, instead of moping about and doing nothing, I am putting my brain patterns to work blogging about my day. Certainly not a waste of time, as it cleanses me of all the crap that I had to endure over the last eight hours.

I was berated by a lottery ticket purchaser for trying to "up sell" lottery tickets to him. He felt that I should "talk to my supervisor" about it, suggesting that I had done something wrong. Being the type of person that I am, I immediately requested the presence of my supervisor so I could discuss the call with him and his sentiments were exactly the same as mine. The guy was an idiot.

This really didn't come to me as a total shock, yet, at the same time, it did. In a normal call centre environment, I probably would have been coached for that call for some stupid reason. But, instead, my boss actually agreed with me and walked away. I've got high hopes for my new place of employment.



No Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment