Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Stereotypes




😀❤❤





Life is just a game.

Who wins and loses is all up to interpretation.

One thing that I interpret is the value of music and its' ability to rest an unquiet mind. Hearing is a gift; one that I appreciate to the fullest every day.

Remedy Radio is about 420. People always ask me what that means. And I reply politely and say "it's about marijuana". To them, as nonsmokers, they don't understand there is an under toe of meaning. I understand that my life is about friendships, family and respect. I function well including marijuana in my life, and I consider myself a good person.

But there are still many people who are of the opinion that those who indulge are "potheads" or "hippies". To this I say poo poo. We have a stereotype to disprove, so let's do a great job of it. Have a blast, but be a responsible smoker.👄

I have no problem with public consumption of marijuana. In fact, I can't wait to find a coffee shop that will allow it. If that's even going to happen? I know being amidst all that pastry while sucking back on some Super Mario would be like a dream situation for me.💘


Puff Responsibly

Find us on Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment