Monday, August 27, 2018

Not My Type.

I am attracted to masculine men. 

It's an infliction I've had since puberty. 

I've learned to deal with it though, through various activities and exercises. 

I was told recently that I am called "straight gay". My source was an eighteen year old girl, and I'm assuming that she knows what she is talking about. She was knowledgeable enough to ask me if I was a top or a bottom. I was kind of shocked by the question actually, but I answered it. 

Not sure how comfortable I am with the "straight gay" label. After all, there's zero wrong with being gay. Giving it that label sounds like you're trying to validate one or the other. I don't think anyone should have to validate their existence. We all  have the right to be.

I'm finding that, the greater quantity that I smoke, the more prolific I become. Or so I think.

Currently, I am smoking Super Mario. I can't get away from it because I love the buzz that it induces.. perfect and mellow. Just how I like my evenings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment