Thursday, September 20, 2018

Just A Day Off

SEPT 20, 2018 

Sitting here relaxed and alone, listening to Queen through someone else's ear.

If you haven't heard it, listen to Five's version of "We Will Rock You" on YouTube. I really like it a lot. But then, I've been criticized on more than one occasion about my taste in music.

Currently, I am listening to N'Sync "I Want You Back" and I'm loving it. Not going to apologize for it either. Justin Timberlake rocks.

I've continued with my quest of finding the perfect Sativa, and it keeps bringing me back to the same thing. Super Mario. I love it, it's economical and it gets me really buzzed.

I'm spending my days off from the trenches of the call centre that I work at immersed in solid tunes and good weed. My brain is thanking me.

I questioned my dispensary staff person when she checked my I.D. the other day.

"Will you be closing after the Government opens it's doors?" I said.

And she responded "Every day we are here we are illegal and face huge fines if they choose to charge us....we can't afford to keep the location open if we're only selling pipes."

Kinda sad really. The government is putting some really cool peeps out of work. But they will prevail. Hopefully they all fall into cushy government jobs - selling weed.



No comments:

Post a Comment